The initial consultation is an in-depth interview. We'll review the parent's case history prior to conception and the mother's history during pregnancy, labor, birth and the first 2 years of the child's life to identify different causes. If you are an adult patient, you will still need to complete all CEASE forms prior to your appointment.
The aim of CEASE therapy is a systematic detoxification of causative factors, leading to step-by-step improvements and restoration of health. Those who start with CEASE therapy see a process that leads to harmony and balance on the physical, emotional and mental level. This is far more than just the elimination of symptoms.
Through administering specific homeopathic remedies (isopathy, tautopathy) that tackle head-on the causation which lead to toxic build-up, we get to the root of the problem, the real reasons behind the disorder. By following CEASE therapy, the body will be able to use its own innate ability to heal itself and regain a state of balance and harmony. In support of CEASE therapy, certain nutritional supplements are recommended to nourish the brain and restore proper intestinal function as part of successful treatment.
WHAT IS THE BASIS OF CEASE THERAPY?
CEASE therapy consists of the following:
2. Orthomolecular support (nutritional supplements)
3. Inspiring & Classical Homeopathy
Isotherapy is the method of curing or removing the bad effects of vaccination, heavy metals toxicity, and allopathic drugs by means of identical, potentized homeopatic remedies. For example, if you are suffering from the side effects of penicillin, using potentized penicillin will remove the bad effects as well as its energetic imprints from the vital force. This has been confirmed not only clinically by a large number of CEASE practitioners, but has also been confirmed scientifically.
In support of isotherapy, use of certain nutrients are necessary to maximize your child's health:
- Omega-3 fatty acids. Get the highest and purest quality you can find. Fish oil with EPA/DHA about 500mg/d is ideal to restore the integrity of the brain function.
- Administer two different forms of Vitamin C to protect the brain against oxidative stress. Ascorbyl palmitate (fat soluble) and Ascorbate (water soluble) are available in tablets, capsules or powder. The maximum dose is determined by the "bowel tolerance test." Gradually increase the dose until diarrhea appears, then lower the dose until it disappears. This slightly lower dose is the correct amount and is completely safe. Only patients with hemochromatosis should avoid taking extra vitamin C, because it stimulates iron absorption.
- Give extra zinc: 10mg for children under 4, 20mg from 4-8, and 30mg for children 9 years and older.
- Using probiotics and eating healthy organic food without sugar or additives is highly recommended to restore the integrity of the intestines. We also recommend our patients use the homeopathic remedy Saccharum Officinale in 6x potency once per day to restore gut flora.
Greater awareness is necessary concerning the use of medical drugs during pregnancy and delivery. Medication during pregnancy has been linked to autism and some studies on vaccination discuss the potential link between human DNA and toxic substances such as aluminum to autism. If your child has been diagnosed with autism, you may want to reconsider the recommended vaccine schedule.
As a certified CEASE practitioner, I treat everyone regardless of severity. With CEASE therapy, virtually everyone can improve considerably, even up to complete healing. CEASE therapy has the power to restore health rapidly, gently, and permanently.
Our office is located in Orange County and we are also available via phone and skype. To schedule an appointment for CEASE therapy, please call our Office at (714) 939-WELL (9355) and visit our consultation page to download CEASE patient forms.
|< Prev||Next >|